[pdftex] By default, pdfLaTaX removes some right to the pdf file.

Martin Schröder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Mon Aug 23 12:33:41 CEST 2004

On 2004-08-23 12:23:20 +0200, Loïc Joly wrote:
> If I understand what you are telling correctly, pdfTeX already set bits
> 6 to 1, but comment are still disabled. Is that true ?

The problem with AR is that AR won't let you save comments unless
there is some magic in the PDF which Adobe keeps secret (the
secret was broken, but I can't find the reference right now.
Search the archives).

You can buy a product from Adobe that adds the magic to the PDFs.

Best regards
        Martin
               Martin Schröder, ms at artcom-gmbh.de
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany
          Voice +49 421 20419-44 / Fax +49 421 20419-10
                    http://www.artcom-gmbh.de