[pdftex] By default, pdfLaTaX removes some right to the pdf file.

Loïc Joly loic.actarus.joly at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 23 00:58:40 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am using acrobat reader 6 (it seems that it works fine with version
5), and when I create a document with pdfLaTeX, it has the following
permissions (among others):

Review & Comment : Not autorised
Fill In Form : Autorised
Sign : Not autorised

I would like to create a pdf document where readers would be able to add
comments. Does someone have an idea how to do it ? (I have been told a
way using some post-processing tool, but I would prefer something
integrated into pdfTeX if is was possible.

--
Loïc