[pdftex] (no subject)

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 12 19:00:33 CEST 2004

Hi!

This is the type of header I use when wanting color to appear
in my file ...

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{color}
\definecolor{mycol}{rgb}{0.7,0.1,0.8}
%the nos above represent the color gauge of each color ... like mixing
%different color paints to get the exact shade combo you wish.
{\color[rgb]{1,0,0} Test test}
{\color[rgb]{0,0,1} blue blue}
{\color[rgb]{0,1,0} is it green}

{\color{red} Test test}
{\color{blue} blue blue}
{\color{green} it it green}
{\color{yellow} is it yellow}

{\color[rgb]{0.3,0.6,0.1} other}

{\color{mycol} mycolor}
\end{document}

Include the above as part of your preamble ....

If you are useing \usepackage[dvips]{graphics}

You MUST convert the file from a .dvi file to a .ps fine in order for the
``color'' package to work ...........................

Run it through latex filename.tex
.... to obtain a .dvi file

Run it through pdflatex filename.tex

.... to get a .pdf file