[pdftex] reference to current page object

Alexander Grahn A.Grahn at fz-rossendorf.de
Mon Aug 2 14:38:57 CEST 2004

Hello,

Recently I wrote a multimedia inclusion package that works with
latex/dvips/ps2pdf. Now I'm trying to make it pdftex aware. For this to
accomplish I need to know:

1.) How to reference the current page object.

With pdfmarks this can easily be done using {ThisPage}. Is there some
way to do this with pdftex, like

    \the\pdfpage\space 0 R ?

2.) How to reference an object which has not yet been defined.

For some reason, the screen annotation containing the media clip has
an entry (/A) where a reference to itself is required. How to do that?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Alexander