[pdftex] (fwd) pdftex bug in hyperlinks across page boundaries and footnotes

Hilmar Preusse hille42 at web.de
Mon Aug 2 11:46:05 CEST 2004

Hi all,

This bug came to our attention 3 years ago. It seems to be present
still in:
drachi:[hille] >pdftex
This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.14159-1.10b (Web2C 7.4.5)

I'm posting now to the pdftex mailing list, cause it could also be
an hyperref bug. I checked with 2003/11/30 v6.74m and still got that
result.

Regards,
  H.
----- Forwarded message from Marko Mäkelä <msmakela at tcs.hut.fi> -----