[pdftex] Adjusted pdf graphic

John S. Dey jsdey at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 29 23:50:49 CEST 2004

Greating:

Thanks to those of you that have produced pdftex.  This question is
slightly off topic but would help me to use pdflatex more effectively.

I am using graphicx and includegraphics pdf file with options to
reduce the bounding to suite my latex document.  This process
is inefficient.  Is there a way I could adjust the bounding box
to the pdf file using another program so that it would be easier
to set things up in pdflatex.  I happen to be using a sequence
of calendar month.  For some project the the sequence is long
than others and requires differing formats in the final document.
So if I had a pdf graphics element for each calendar month it
would be a breeze to set up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks