[pdftex] reading color scheme of existing pdf document

the_shelter pdftex at the-shelter.de
Wed Apr 21 11:04:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

i need to read the colorscheme of an existing pdf document, which
serves then as color- template for the new pdffile I create via
pdftex.
I can handle color declaration etc. in pdftex all right, but what's a
smart way to find the colors used in an existing pdf. I need a command
line tool or something for perl because the pdfs' content I have to create comes dynamically
from a database. All I've found is Java gui tools (no source), but no
command line ready solution.
Any suggestions?

Thank you.
Weps