[pdftex] Extracting Graphics from PDF

John S. Dey jsdey at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 13 15:09:05 CEST 2004

Hi Kester:

Thanks for the info.  I have been using pdfimages script from xpdf
package as was suggested to me last week.  It seems to work like a
charm.
On my first try I thought that the pictures extracted from the pdf file
were darker then the original pictures.
I went back this past weekend and discovered that this wasnt' the case.