[pdftex] Converting LaTeX commands into PDF commands

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Mon Oct 27 16:39:10 CET 2003

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 02:41:19PM +0100, Klaas Geldof wrote:

> Thx, but when I use it this way:
>
> \pdfliteral{<< /Type /Test >>}
>
> and convert the document with pdflatex, then I can't find my dictionary in
> the PDF file. Any good documentation on this command? I didn't find much
> about it.

"pdfTeX" does have a documentation. If you want to fiddle with
low level internas, then you should accept the need to read
some documentation:
* pdfTeX (see \pdfobj),
* PDF specification.

> And what about pdfmarks?

This can also be done with pdfmarks, also here
documentation is available at adobe's web page.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>