[pdftex] colors and pdflatex

Thierry Bouche thierry.bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Thu Nov 27 09:17:49 CET 2003

Le jeudi 27 novembre 2003 à 02:52:33, Paulo Souza écrivit :

PNdS> I have a file that works fine with tex -> latex -> dvi and whose
PNdS> colors get completely messed up when one uses color on a block of
PNdS> text going over a pagebreak, using pdflatex.

PNdS> The problem has been extensively discussed elsewhere,

PNdS>
PNdS> http://www.mail-archive.com/tetex@informatik.uni-hannover.de/msg00891.html

PNdS> Question is: Has this being solved in anyway ? Can one point me to
PNdS> the possible solutions?

have you already tried to compile with pdfelatex and pdfcolmk ?

 Thierry Bouche