[pdftex] How to create FORM environment ??

twma twma at maths.uwa.edu.au
Thu Nov 13 05:14:55 CET 2003

Hello,

I am trying to use the package : hyperref.sty in my PDF-Latex documents.

According to **** the manual for  hyperref *****,
http://www.tug.org/applications/hyperref/manual.html
the first line of section 6: PDF and HTML forms states:
***You must put your fields inside a FORM environment (only one per file).

Be grateful if somebody could tell me how to create such environment in
PDF-LATEX.  I need the syntax and simple examples. Or please send me
pointers to some web-sites. I am using WinShell-MikeTex on PC.

In any HTML-FORM, we need to specifify the cgi-program such as

    <form method="POST" action="myAction.cgi">
    This is my form-environment so that I can insert
    \textField, \Submit, etc.defined by  hyperref.sty
    </form>

I would expect something like this:

	\begin{htmlFormEnvironment}{cgi=myAction.cgi}
	    This is my form-environment so that I can insert
	    \textField, \Submit, etc.defined by  hyperref.sty
	\end{htmlFormEnvironment}

Thanks in advance.

twma at maths.uwa.edu.au