[pdftex] Re: formatting problem=@public.gmane.org when=@public.gmane.org coverting=@public.gmane.org into=@public.gmane.org pdf=@public.gmane.org

Morten Høgholm moho01ab at student.cbs.dk
Thu Nov 6 23:36:44 CET 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:28:57 +0000 (UTC), Always Bishan
<bishan4u at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> If you do either pdftex (file) or pdflatex (file) you should have a
>> properly formatted pdf file.
>
> I used pdflatex to convert a latex file.
>
>> Now, you listed some error messages. What program or
>>
>> facility is giving you these error messages?
>
> I manually scanned both the files to find lost
> formatting.
>
> My latex file contains \\ for lines, is it because of
> that?

Why don't you post a minimal example file showing your problem? Like:

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
This text demonstrates my problem. The output of a LaTeX and a pdfLaTeX run
is not identical. Can any of you reproduce this problem?
\end{document}
--
Morten Høgholm