[pdftex] Hyperref: problems linking to index generated withaddcontentsline

Wilson, Peter R peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Fri May 30 09:34:17 CEST 2003

    I used your earlier example, but including the tocbibind package, and the hyperref link pointed to the Index page, as it should. Plase post a minimal example demonstrating the failure.

Peter W.

Dr Peter R. Wilson
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
PO Box 3707, MS 2R-97, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
Tel: (206) 544-0589, Fax: (206) 544-5889
Email: peter.r.wilson at boeing.com