[pdftex] Tables : Row height

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Sat May 24 00:14:47 CEST 2003

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 07:04:36PM +0000, Arun Kejariwal wrote:

>     Could some one let me know how to manipulate the height of a row in a
> table. Basically, I  want to increase the distance between the text and
> \hline above and below the text  for better readability.

First, please don't top post with full quote below. Worse,
the quote has nothing to do with your question. Even more unpeasant,
this is a mailing list for questions about pdfTeX. General
LaTeX questions can be asked in the newsgroup comp.text.tex or
in the mailing list texhax, for example.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>