[pdftex] pdfmark trouble during pdflatex

Kay kangkang at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri May 16 10:18:11 CEST 2003

> Are you sure that you are loading the correct driver ?
>
>  pdfmark  is a hack for including raw PDF into the PostScript
> coming from a  dvi --> PS  conversion, to be later processed  PS --> PDF .
> It should not be needed when using  pdflatex  as the PDF engine.
>
> Check the options that you are using, when loading the  hyperref  package.

I am not sure, I don't know much about pdflatex. I am supposed to use a
template (.cls file) containing this. I have problem with hyperlink so I
think this might be the problem. But I don't know how to make it work:

\newcommand{\electronic at Version}{%
 \usepackage[pdfmark,
  pdfmark=true,
  pagebackref=true,
  colorlinks,linkcolor=blue,citecolor=blue,urlcolor=blue,
  bookmarks=false,
  pdfpagemode=UseNone,
  pdftitle={\@shorttitle},
  pdfauthor={\@shortauthor},