[pdftex] pdfmark trouble during pdflatex

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Fri May 16 23:27:16 CEST 2003

Hello Kay,

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Kay wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I pdflatex my file, I got trouble with the hyperlink in the template I
> am using. I think it's because I don't have pdfmark. So where can I get
> pdfmark for miktex? Or is there any equivalent package I can use?

Are you sure that you are loading the correct driver ?

 pdfmark  is a hack for including raw PDF into the PostScript
coming from a  dvi --> PS  conversion, to be later processed  PS --> PDF .
It should not be needed when using  pdflatex  as the PDF engine.

Check the options that you are using, when loading the  hyperref  package.

> thanks,

Hope this helps,

	Ross Moore