[pdftex] Book template and glossary

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu May 15 14:52:01 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 10:56 pm, Arun Kejariwal wrote:
> Hi,
>        Could some one send me(or let me know where could I get) a sample
> template for a book.
> I know that pdflatex has special provisions for titlepage, list of figures
> etc. But I am facing problems with the following
>
> 1) Preface
> 2) Notations
> 4) Glossary
> 5) Copyright page
> 6) Acknowledgements

Don't know about pdflatex but presumably you could whip up your own
template. That is what I do in Context, which is another approach to a
high level macro set for TeX. You might download the following
document:
mp-cb-en.pdf, found in:
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/
The Context building block aproach to document formatting may be what
you are looking for. It is not pdflatex but is another TeX variant in
the overall pdftex family.

John Culleton