[pdftex] Book template and glossary

Arun Kejariwal arun_kejariwal at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 03:56:15 CEST 2003

Hi,
       Could some one send me(or let me know where could I get) a sample
template for a book.
I know that pdflatex has special provisions for titlepage, list of figures
etc. But I am facing problems with the following

1) Preface
2) Notations
4) Glossary
5) Copyright page
6) Acknowledgements

I guess pdflatex must have special provision for the above like
\listoftables etc. Could some one let me know. Esp. I was facing problems
with making glossaies even after including the appropriate files. Couls
someone let me know what all is required and the procedure for making
glossaries.

Is there a some satndard template for a book?

Thanks.

Arun