[pdftex] eepic drawings support

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel at gmx.de
Thu May 8 21:32:53 CEST 2003

Hi,

there is a pdftex preprocessor (awk-script) on my homepage, which
converts the tpic \special output by pic -t into pdftex \pdfliterals.

What is missing for your task is another eepic-support style-file which
would \write the \special stuff to some auxiliary file, from which it
could be converted into the \pdfliteral{} chunks, and reinserted.
Sounds like a two-pass approach, unfortunately.

Greetings Hartmut

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Tomek Grzejszczyk wrote:

> Hello,
> 	Does pdflatex support eepic package? In my document it generates all text
> on the drawing, but no lines (and the drawing doesn't look like a
> drawing any more :-)). Is it standard behaviour or do I have just a bad
> luck? I can give a link to my document if anybody is interested to see
> and test it.
>
> Thanks for help,
> Tomek Grzejszczyk

Dr.-Ing. Hartmut Henkel