[pdftex] eepic drawings support

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Thu May 8 16:54:20 CEST 2003

   Tomek Grzejszczyk wrote:
   > Hello,
   > 	Does pdflatex support eepic package? In my document it generates all text
   > on the drawing, but no lines (and the drawing doesn't look like a
   > drawing any more :-)). Is it standard behaviour or do I have just a bad
   > luck? I can give a link to my document if anybody is interested to see
   > and test it.

   Another question would be: Supports `eepic' pdfTeX? The answer is
   unfortunately also "No"...

   ...Rolf
   --
   || Rolf Niepraschk c/o Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt ||
   || Abbestr. 2-12; D-10587 Berlin, Germany                    ||

Are you sure the answer is no?
eepic only uses a few tpic drawing specials and it ought to be able to
convert those to pdfliterals, I thought someone must have done that by
now so I asked google, which refered me to the pdftex manual:-)

which  says:

3. tpic: The `tpic' \special commands (used in some macro packages)
   can be redefined to produce literal PDF, using macros by Hans
   Hagen;

David

http://www.star.net.uk