[pdftex] pdftricks problem in \parbox?

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Fri May 2 20:05:44 CEST 2003

    Troy> I tried to wrap a \begin{pdfpic} ... \end{pdfpic} in a
    Troy> \parbox (or even an \fbox}, but I get an error (see below).
    Troy> Also, the example-fig1.tex file is empty.

pdftricks provides this facility even now. It seems that you haven't
read the manual (see p. 7 of the manual).

\configure[pdfgraphic][width=<dimen>,     % width
                       linecolor=<color>, % color of the rule
                       linewidth=<dimmen>,% width of rule
                       background=<color>,% background color
                       rulesep=<dimen>]   % fboxsep