[pdftex] my poor results.

Andy Bontoft andy at protocols.co.za
Sun Mar 23 17:51:43 CET 2003

Hello,
Please excuse my ignorance, my knowledge of LaTeX/pdfTeX etc is rather
limited. I have read most of the tutorials that I've found on the net, but
none of them have shed any light on how I might be able to produce
something as beautifully set as this document.

http://www.gutenberg.eu.org/pub/GUTenberg/publicationsPDF/28-29-han.pdf

Everything I produce appears 'heavy' and amateurish in comparison. Could
anyone point me towards some documentation that would help me in this regard?
Sincerely
andy

(I'm using an installation from the TeXlive 7 CD - but maybe I've set it
up incorrectly)