[pdftex] Question

Rolf Dieterich Rolf.Dieterich at gmx.de
Fri Mar 21 23:27:57 CET 2003

Hi Reynier,

if you have Version 4.2 of PCTeX32, there is a _built-in_ distiller to
convert TeX files to PDF, see http://www.pctex.com/prodinfo.htm.

This mailing list is mainly about pdfTeX which is an extension of a web2c
based TeX. It produces PDF directly and is free. So you could give it also a
try (standalone or as part of the fptex or MiKTeX distribution). Or do you have
certain reasons to stick with PCTeX32?

Rolf