[pdftex] pdftex-pfcrypt for Windows?

Usama Binni binnaeus at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:35:59 CET 2003

Hi,
I use MiKTeX 2.2 (under Windows of course) and I need to encrypt some of the
pdf files I produce. The oberdiek package supposed to provide pdf encryption
doesn't work, and I understand this feature has been recently removed from
pdftex, but was present in previous releases of MiKTeX. I have downloaded
several archives containing pdftex source files with pdfcrypt and tried to
compile them with MinGW (a gnu compiler under Windows), and I keep getting
errors about missing header files that are not present anywhere (e.g.,
pdftexd.h). btw I'm not very good in C language!
Can someone please tell me where I can get pdftex binaries with pdfcrypt
support for Windows, if they exist?! Thanks.