[pdftex] included pdfimage has red colour?

Kester Clegg kester at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 15:51:08 CET 2003

"Nelson H. F. Beebe" <beebe at math.utah.edu> writes:

> >> http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~kester/Latex/Poster.pdf
>
> That file has a tomato-soup colored background on the image, on
> both 8-bit and 24-bit color systems here.
>
> The pdflatex version that I ran here is that from the TeXlive 7 CDs:

15:45 kester > which pdflatex
/usr/local/pkg/texlive-7/bin/i386-linux/pdflatex

and the output states:

Running `pdflatex' on `Poster' with ``pdflatex '\nonstopmode\input{Poster.tex}'''
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-13d (Web2C 7.3.1)

So how come using the same image we get different results?

Kester Clegg				Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Assistant (UTC)		University of York,
Tel (01904) 43 27 49			email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk