[pdftex] pdfLaTeX fails on combine + caption

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 30 13:21:02 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 11:09:42AM +0200, Paul Soderlind wrote:

> I use the combine package to put together a collection of articles - and
> that typically works fine with pdfLaTeX. However, I get a stack error
> message whenever any of the documents include a caption (for a float). Any
> suggestions?

a) What is specific for pdfTeX?
b) A minimal example would be useful.
c) Which version numbers?
d) Your signature is longer than the remaining part of the message.
   The signature should not be longer than four lines and is separated
   by a line containing "-- " (hyphen, hyphen, space).

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>