[pdftex] hyperref package and pdflscape

Lars Heineken Lars.Heineken at gmx.de
Mon Jun 30 12:03:22 CEST 2003

Dear Heiko,

>Yes. This is a limitation of pdfTeX. Rotated or scaled regions are
>not detected and taken into account if the position of anchors or
>links are calculated. Thanh does not have the time for fixing this.
>So volunteers are needed. But apparently nobody has time or want to
>do the job. :-((

I would volounteer, but it has to wait at least until End of August. Do
you know how hard it is to work on this problem ? I certainly don't have
the effort to dig DEEP into the source code of LaTex, but if Thanh could
tell me where the problem lies and what needs to be done to fix it, I
would give it a try.
The bad thing is that almost all developement regarding Latex and pfdtex
has come to a halt. That's the impression I get when I surf the web on
this issue. What's your opinion on that matter ?

Regards,

Lars.