[pdftex] pdfpages - works now

Andreas Matthias amat at kabsi.at
Fri Jun 20 22:31:02 CEST 2003

beezaur at myhome.net wrote:

There is no reason to split this discussion into two threads.

> Yes, I should have put a test file in.  Time is money, as they say, so
> I neglected.

Oh, now that you say it; I should pay more attention to that.

> In any case, I found the problems:  First, I was using graphicx, which
> apparently conflicts (graphics works fine).

This is nonsense. Pdfpages depends on graphicx and it will load
graphicx if you haven't load it before.

> Second, I was trying to include things into the appendix, which it
> did not like for whatever reason.

In your example there is no problem with \includepdf in the
appendix. Why should there? Have you tried your own example
before writing this mail?

Ciao
Andreas