[pdftex] pdftex option does not work with standard TeX

bianca-klein at freenet.de bianca-klein at freenet.de
Wed Jun 11 21:02:06 CEST 2003

Dear pdftex-list members,

I am in trouble with the graphix package.
Two years ago I worked with a former MikTeX version. The header of my documents contained the line:
\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}

Therefore I was able to include pdf graphics in my document and translate the whole document to pdf without any problems.
Now I am working with the miktex version 2.3 including the file pdftex.def
(version 2002/06/19 v0.03k). Unfortunately I get the message:
"pdftex option does not work with standard TeX"
if I try to translate my document to pdf.

Does anybody know why? What's wrong? Please, let me know. Thank you!

bika

--
Nur 1x anmelden
und automatisch bis zu 1200 Produktproben und Gutscheine erhalten!