[pdftex] Notations

Arun Kejariwal arun_kejariwal at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 19:20:29 CEST 2003

Hi,
    I am having trouble with  \listofnotations and  \listofalgorithms
commands while compiling with pdflatex. I  included the algorithmic and
algorithm package for the latter. But still its giving trouble. Are the
above meant only for latex? Doesn't pdflatex support it? Could some one help
me out.

   Similarly, I am having trouble with making glossary. Could some one tell
me the packages required and  the steps for making a glossary.

Much appreciated,
Arun