[pdftex] pdflatex with hyperref + harvard

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 19:36, Maksym Polyakov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When using subj, should I get hyperlinks to the references?
>
> Recently I used older hyperref (~ 2years old I guess),
> it produced error messages, but there were hyperlinks.
>
> I replaced it with latest one -- no error mesages, no hyperlinks
> (to the references).

In general, hyperref does not support all the
many bibliographical reference packages. some happen to work,
others work a bit, others break everything. I'd recommend
anyone to convert to using the "natbib" package, which
does everything that any of the others do (so far as I can tell), and
works nicely with hyperref