[pdftex] hyperref.sty and foils.cls

Steffen Neumann sneumann at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

Steffen Neumann <sneumann at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> writes:
[...]

My question regarding compatibility has not been answered yet.
However, I got a reply from Ross Moore <ross_at_ics.mq.edu.au>
with a work-around I'd like to quote in partial, just for reference:

>This is apparently a loading-order problem.
>Load  hyperref  *after* FoilTeX  and this hiccup will not occur.

>However, I think the real fault lies in  foils.cls .
>or
>  3.  just take over the expansion of \tablename using the TeX primitive:
>         \expandafter\def\csname#1name\endcsname{#2}
                     ^^^^

So long,
Steffen

multipart/signed