[pdftex] producing a5 booklets from a4

Kester Clegg kester at cs.york.ac.uk
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

William Adams <wadams at atlis.com> writes:

> There're two fairly recent CLI tools for doing this w/ PostScript though:

What about the old, nay *ancient* and much venerated suite of psutils
from Angus Duggan?!

> so you could just pipe through pdf2ps using one of those.

No, my experience with that tool suggests it has bugs to resolve.  But
I'd actually rather *not* have to go back to ps, I'd rather find some
tools that work straight off the pdf, and with a CLI.

Kester Clegg                Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Associate (UTC)    University of York, UK

Tel (01904) 43 33 75        email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk