[pdftex] Spacing problem on imagesetter

Kester Clegg kester at cs.york.ac.uk
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

"Ulrich Dirr" <ud at art-satz.de> writes:

> > > features of PDFLaTeX.

[...]

> And the small caps font in the running head is not expanded ...

Mmm, then you might be forced to try and see the difference in the pdf
code produced in a good and in a 'bad' file.  Sounds as though it's
something fairly subtle - but you never know, here our technical support
sometimes creates sed scripts for us to fix poorly generated postscript
so if the worst comes to the worst you might be able to try something
like that.

Kester Clegg 			Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Associate (UTC)	University of York, UK

Tel (01904) 43 27 49		email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk