[pdftex] pdfscreen - paneltoc question

Arun Thomas arun at virginia.edu
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

I would like to use the paneltoc feature, but I don't want to break
everything up into sections as was done in the pdfscreen manual. I'd
like to use the slide environment. I don't want to have every slide
listed in the paneltoc, just a few key slides throughout the
presentation. I am sorry if this is a basic question. I am fairly new to
LaTeX and pdfscreen.I checked the pdfscreen manual, but I couldn't find
the answer.

Also, how would I set up the panel to just display the paneltoc? I tried
hacking with the def panel example in the manual to no avail.

Thanks much,
Arun