[pdftex] thumbpdf

Kester Clegg kester at cs.york.ac.uk
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

I seem to be having odd results with thumbpdf.  Unless I force the
resolution up e.g.

thumbpdf -res 9.1 ProductLineSourceCodeIssues

I don't get to see large thumbnail images (small ones work fine) in
acrobat (5 for linux) in the final pdf file. Making the res 9.1 instead
of 9 gives me a warning about the thumbnails exceeding recommended size,
however, then they become visible.

Has anyone else experience this?  I run the file though pdflatex as
usual after the thumbnails have been generated.  Can it cause problems
if I use a thumbnail of a height of 107 instead of 106?

Kester Clegg 			Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Associate (UTC)	University of York, UK

Tel (01904) 43 27 49		email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk