[pdftex] fonts

Kester Clegg kester at cs.york.ac.uk
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

"Ingele Roelens" <ingele.roelens at rug.ac.be> writes:

> Dear all, I a drowning in the information about fonts, font files and
> encoding tables. I just want to have my thesis in helvetica instead of
> times. Using the packages helvet and pslatex together gives me a pdf

17:49 kester > locate sty |grep helv
/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/helvet.sty
/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/helvetic.sty
/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/semhelv.sty

If you have the helvetic.sty file, just do

\usepackage{helvetic}

and everything should be taken care of.

Kester Clegg 			Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Associate (UTC)	University of York, UK

Tel (01904) 43 27 49		email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk