[pdftex] [Q:] max_dest_names definition in pdftex.ch

Ulrich G. Wortmann uliw at erdw.ethz.ch
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

Hi there,

following up on my previous post (number of destination names
problem):

while trying to compile a large document with pdflatex, I've run into
a problem with the

         max_dest_names

variabel, which is set in pdftex.ch

The current value is 20000, which is approximatly 1/4 of the needed
value. Is there any reason not to increase this variable, and is there
a way to play with this value without recompiling the whole tetex
thing?

        Cheers

                Uli

--
	Uli Wortmann           http://www.spoc.ethz.ch/uli
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1030