[pdftex] PDF generated from pdflatex causes acroread to grow without bounds?

Steffen Neumann sneumann at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

Hi there,

Heiko Oberdiek <oberdiek at ruf.uni-freiburg.de> writes:

> On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 pdftex at oddhack.engr.sgi.com wrote:
[...]
> This is a limitation of pdfTeX. It does not take rotation
> or scaling into account. :-(

Which is a feature I am looking for,
to be able to produce mixed landscape/portrait slides
(or is this limitation a different story,
 unrelated to my problem ?)

It was mentioned some weeks ago,
did anything happen so far ?
I didn't see anything on the list.