[pdftex] Acrobat 5.0 / consequences for pdftex

James H. Cloos Jr. cloos at jhcloos.com
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

>>>>> "Hans" == Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> writes:

Hans> Do you have any idea when the reader will be available?

I just saw a post on another forum indicating that 5.0 reader will be
available for download sometime after April 17.

Federal and state income tax is due on the 16th; they are concerned
that the deluge of upgrade-to-5.0 downloads and the deluge of got-my-
tax-forms-now-I-need-to-print-them downloads would overwhelm their
servers....  (They appear to be using a reasonable platform; must
be bandwidth issues.)

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr.  <http://jhcloos.com/public_key>     1024D/ED7DAEA6