[pdftex] pdfTeX in the big business now

Jochen Küpper jochen at unc.edu
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

>>> At 12:27 PM 3/26/01 +0200, Martin Schröder wrote:

Hans> Are you looking for bytes or complexity? Pasting pages is mainly
Hans> file copying, also for pdftex -)

>> Number of printed copies. The IKEA-catalogue is distributed to
>> nearly every household in Germany (and Europe, I presume).

Well, actually even to North-Eastern US (at least I have seen Ikea in
Newark, Pittsburgh and there shall be one in DC:) I have never seen a
catalog over here, though.

Hans> Ah, that's a lot of wasted trees. If thanh would get 1 pfennig
Hans> per issue, then he could even afford himself to buy a couple of
Hans> those ikea items.

Definitely. Even .1 would be nice.

And I still hear this vision of a paperless office... although I like
old-fashioned books:))

Greetings,
Jochen
--
University of North Carolina                          phone: 919-962-1579
Department of Chemistry                                 fax: 919-843-6041