[pdftex] Acrobat Controls in FullScreen mode

Steffen Neumann sneumann at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

Hi,

I hope this is not too far off-Topic,
but I hope to reach some Acrobat Wizards
on the list...

We are using pdflatex for quite some while now,
and things work extremely fine.

But: we lack decent Navigation
in Acrobat Full-Screen mode.

In the normal mode you'd get a useful
menue thruogh the right mouse button,
but that seems disabled in Full-Screen mode.

=> Is there any way to get a menu
   in Full-Screen mode ?

The keyboard is not an option,
since our presentations are done using
a cordless mouse with a few meters distance
to the laptop. We'd also like to avoid
the on-screen navigation as in e.g. pdfscreen.sty
since it takes screen space and leaving
the normal (linear) mode should be an exception.

We use pdftex 0.13d and acroread 4.05 on SuSE Linux 7.0

Yours,
Steffen