[pdftex] pdflatex fails on combine + caption

Elisabeth Baker Elisabeth.Baker at aplac.com
Thu Jul 24 17:59:10 CEST 2003

Greetings!

I don't know if you solved your problem, but I am now working on something
that could be described the same way:

"I use the combine package to put together a collection of articles - and
that typically works fine with pdfLaTeX. However, I get a stack error
message whenever any of the documents include a caption (for a float). Any
suggestions?"

I have found so far that calling on the includepicture files using their
path name as part of the argument seems to make this happen, while in the
"minimal complete example" where I only call on the same picture by its
filename, it doesn't happen.  So I guess I have some further progress I can
make tomorrow.

Please let me know if you found any significant solutions, and I'll keep
working on it myself, too.

Best regards,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth G. Baker, Manager
Publications & Technical Documentation
APLAC Solutions Corp.
Lars Sonckin kaari 16, P.O. Box 284, 02600 Espoo, Finland

email:	elisabeth.baker at aplac.com
tel:   	+358 40 513 7074
fax:	+358 9 540 450 40

The Freedom To Do Things Right. www.aplac.com