[pdftex] @nd Try, trruoble with hyperref when using unnumbered TOC entries

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Jul 14 10:22:15 CEST 2003

On Friday 11 July 2003 03:56 am, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> > BTW, what is the difference betwenn Latex3e and Context ? I mus admit
> > I'm a bit confused about all the names..
>
> There is no relationship between ConTeXt and LaTeX3, entirely separate
> projects.

To find out more about the Context macro set please visit:
http://pragma-ade.nl

Briefly, Context is a high level macro set that uses pdftex or pdfetex as its
underlying engine.  Like LaTeX it is a highly abstracted and structured form
of TeX.  Unlike LaTeX most plain TeX  and plain pdftex commands will work
(but are deprecated.) Hans Hagen is the creator of Context and all
improvements are his product or approved and installed by him.

--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters & Indexers