[pdftex] OT: OpenType tools

Kester Clegg kester at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 13:39:15 CEST 2003

On 04 Jul 2003 11:42AM, Ulrich Dirr wrote:
> Sorry for this off-topic request.
> for Windows? Unfortunately I'm too stupid for this (tried MinGW and
> Cygwin; and even failed on my old PC with an old Linux).

If you mean his lcdf-typetools-0.15 bundle, I just compiled them 5
minutes ago fine on (Slackware) linux here.  I like the extensive man
pages they come with, especially otftotfm.  So many options, so few
supported by TeX...

Kester Clegg				Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Assistant (UTC)		University of York,
Tel (01904) 43 27 49			email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk