[pdftex] Extending pdftex (was: hyperref package and pdflscape)

Martin Schroeder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Tue Jul 1 00:24:26 CEST 2003

On 2003-06-30 21:36:20 +0200, Andreas Matthias wrote:
> Don't hide behind such recurring excuses! You know pretty well
> that this is not the reasons why the development of pdftex
> stalled.

Then please tell us the reasons.

I can only speak for the people I know: We have only a limited
amount of time and do the things _we_ are interested in. If you
so desperately want additional functionality you can always get
the latest sources and add the needed code yourself (or hire
someone to provide the code).

Best regards
    Martin
--
               Martin Schröder, MS at ArtCom-GmbH.DE
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany