[pdftex] pdftosrc seg faults

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard at kammer.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jan 22 23:06:24 CET 2003

Hi,
when I run pdftosrc on a pdf file made from the input file

\pdfcompresslevel=0
\immediate\pdfobj stream
  attr {/Type /SourceFile /SourceName (\jobname.src)}
  file {\jobname.tex}
\immediate\pdfcatalog{/SourceObject \the\pdflastobj\space 0 R}

\bye

pdftosrc aborts with a segmentation fault.

I'm using pdftex 1.10a, pdftosrc 2.01 and teTeX-2.0-rc1 under Linux.

The pdf file doesn't look bad and I can extract the with a Perl script
someone posted to this list abt. two years ago.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Reinhard Kotucha			             Phone: +49-511-27060390
Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover	              mailto:reinhard at kammer.uni-hannover.de