[pdftex] ....how to add a background image

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Dec 24 00:44:06 CET 2003

On Saturday 06 December 2003 01:44 pm, Nadine Dobslaff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add a background image / wallpaper to my pdf.
> Does somebody knows a possibility ?
>
> I read about the poster class. Is this the only possibility?
>
> Thanks for any assistance,
>
> Nadine Dobslaff

As I recall the pdftex manual has such a wallpaper overlay for
the title page.See the source of the manual, called
pdftex-t.tex. And of course it can easily be done in Context, a
macro set that uses pdftex. If you are using pdflatex I have no
knowledge.
--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers