[pdftex] FW: [dvipdfm]hyperref line spacing

Hanssen, Peter hanssen at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 11:07:46 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I hope this is the right group for hyperref related
discussions...

I found a problem using hyperref and the mycap.sty
http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/documentation/ltt/mycap.sty
Mycap mainly reformats Figure captions to something like:

Fig.1.2 This is the caption on the right of the
        Figure numbering without writing beneath it.

Running hyperref seems to put content befor 'This', so
that the caption shifts about half a line downwards and
is not aligned with 'Fig.1.2' anymore. I tried to include
mycap.sty before and after I run \usepackage{hyperref}
but that doesn't help.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Pete
--
mailto:Hanssen at BGS.ac.uk   www.EAP.BGS.ac.uk
BGS, West Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3LA, UK

This  e-mail  message,  and  any  files  transmitted  with  it, are
confidential  and intended  solely for the  use of the  addressee. If
this message was not addressed to  you, you have received it in error
and any  copying,  distribution  or  other use  of any part  of it is
strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the sender and do not necessarily represent  those of the British
Geological  Survey. The  security of e-mail  communication  cannot be
guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability  for claims arising as a
result of the use of this medium to  transmit messages from or to the
BGS. .                            http://www.bgs.ac.uk