[pdftex] pdftex on HP

Igor Khomyakov ikh at awaresw.com
Fri Aug 15 13:19:29 CEST 2003

Peter,

We also would be very interested to get pdftex running on HP-UX. We tried to
build teTeX on our HP-UX 11.x with gcc 3.2.x ... with no success. We are
planning to spend more time on it next month, and will let you know how it
goes. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Thank you,
Igor.
www.awarereports.com --- high-performance Excel and PDF reporting solution